Porcelain Veneers - Alamo Ranch, TX
When it comes to pursuing cosmetic dental work, many patients feel overwhelmed by the multiple procedures they may need to undergo to achieve the results they’re dreaming of. Wouldn’t it be so much easier if you could transform your smile all at once? Thankfully, porcelain veneers can help patients accomplish just that. These custom-made, wafer-thin pieces of finely crafted dental porcelain are designed to cover certain teeth in your smile under a new, flawless appearance you’ll feel proud of. Feel free to contact Alamo Springs Dental today if you like to learn more, or if you're ready to schedule your first appointment with Dr. Aiyana Anderson or Dr. Michele Moreno. We love welcoming patients from Helotes, Grey Forest, Balcones Heights, Alamo Ranch, Stillwater Ranch, Castroville, Bandera, Leon Valley, Helotes, Alamo Heights, and beyond.
Porcelain Veneers Process
Typically, veneers require two appointments at our Helotes, TX location. During the first, one of our doctors will take the time to learn more about what you hope to accomplish with veneers and what kind of aesthetic changes you want to make. Then, we’ll remove a small amount of natural enamel from your front teeth and capture impressions that will be sent to a trusted laboratory. You’ll wear a temporary veneer we will provide in the meantime. Once the finished product is available, you’ll return to Alamo Springs Dental so that we can place your veneer and make any necessary adjustments.
Benefits of Choosing Porcelain Veneers:
- Veneers can correct a wide variety of smile issues, including dental stains, discoloration, chips, cracks, fractures, misaligned teeth, gaps, and much more.
- If patients are unhappy with the size, shape, or length of a certain, Dr. Anderson and Dr. Moreno can typically use veneers to correct the issue without any additional treatment needed.
- Orthodontic treatment can require months, even years to create the beautifully straight smile you deserve. Veneers can correct mild to moderate alignment and spacing issues in a dramatically faster timeframe.
- The quality porcelain of veneers closely matches your natural teeth, creating an aesthetically pleasing and seamless appearance you’ll feel great about.
- As long as they’re cared for properly with regular maintenance and oral hygiene, veneers can last up to 15 years or longer.
- Veneers are actually more resistant against staining than your natural enamel, which allows you to maintain your improved look even longer.