We Accept Aetna Dental Insurance in Helotes!
If you and your family are covered by Aetna dental insurance, finding someone who is in-network with your provider should be at the top of your list right now. Visiting an Aetna dentist is the best way to make the most out of your investment to help you save on high-quality dental care. At Alamo Springs Dental, we are pleased to accept a number of PPO dental insurance plans in Helotes, including Aetna! Keep reading to learn more about how Aetna works -- and how you can start saving today.
How Does Aetna Dental Insurance Work?
Aetna offers a flexible dental plan for families and individuals. In Texas, the PPO option is known as a Participating Dental Network (PDN). This just means you have freedom to choose your provider without necessarily paying any penalty fees. Aetna dental insurance offers coverage on preventive, basic, and major dental services as needed.
While the specifics of your plan will depend on a few specifics -- like your deductible, coinsurance, maximum, and benefit levels -- you can typically expect the following from your dental insurance:
- Preventive services are fully covered, including two checkups and cleanings and an annual set of X-rays.
- Additional preventive treatments, like dental sealants and fluoride, may be covered for children.
- Restorative dental care, like fillings, crowns, bridges, and other treatments, are covered between 50% and 80%.
- Orthodontic treatment is partially covered.
- Elective procedures and cosmetic treatments are typically not eligible for dental insurance coverage.
Benefits of Visiting an Aetna Dentist
When you visit Alamo Springs Dental with Aetna dental insurance in Stillwater Ranch, you are partnering with a team of experts in your specific plan. We can talk you through your coverage to ensure you stretch your investment to the maximum. Plus, we stay up-to-date on the terms of Aetna PPO plans and can alert you to any relevant changes as soon as they occur. Plus, when you visit an in-network dentist in Helotes, you are eligible for your savings right away! There are no extra out-of-pocket fees to pay -- so you will never have to wait for a reimbursement to come weeks or months later.
How to Maximize Your Aetna Dental Insurance
When you visit our office with an Aetna plan, we will begin by performing a verification of benefits. This is when we call your provider to find out the specific terms of your coverage. Based on this information, we can offer advice on stretching your benefits to the maximum. Some of the tips we may provide include...
- Take advantage of the two checkups and cleanings you can receive for free each year.
- During the years when you meet your deductible, complete all necessary restorative care to reach as close to your annual maximum as possible.
- Avoid the need for restorative dental care altogether by maintaining excellent oral hygiene habits at home.
Save on High-Quality Dentistry Today!
To learn more about the specifics of your dental insurance plan, we invite you to get in touch with your dental insurance provider in Helotes at Alamo Springs Dental! We can’t wait to help you save on superior dental care. Contact us today!